The Consumer Rights Protection Law provides for the possibility that a product purchased under a distance contract may be returned within 14 days:
- if the goods are purchased – from the day when the consumer has acquired the goods;
- if several items ordered separately are ordered in one order – from the date when the last item arrived at the consumer;
- in the case of delivery of a product consisting of several lots or parts, from the date when the last lot or part of the goods arrived at the consumer’s disposal;
- contracts for the regular supply of goods – from the day when the consumer has obtained the first good.
The reason for returning the item is not to be explained.
In order to receive a refund, the item must not be used and must be in the same state as when you received it. In the original packaging, if any, at the receipt of the goods.
In order to return the item, we need proof of purchase – a cashier’s check or a payment order from the bank. If you used PayPal, you can provide an account statement, which clearly shows the transfer of money to our account.
Please do not send your purchase back to us before we have agreed to return it.
There are certain situations where only partial compensation (if applicable) is granted:
- Any item that is not in its original condition is damaged or missing details for some reason other than the result of our action.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your returned item is received and verified, we will send you an email to inform you that we have received your return item. We will also notify you of the confirmation or rejection of your refund.
If the return of money is confirmed, the amount of money paid will be transferred to you using the same payment method that you selected when paying for the item.
What to do if more than 30 days have passed and you have not received any compensation
If you have not already received a refund, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your bank. Often, there is a processing time for a transfer, which for various reasons may change
If you have done this and have not yet received a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The item can be exchanged for a unit of the same value or one that is more expensive and paying the difference. The product must not be damaged.
To return your product, you should bring the product to our store or send it to
“Breslava Juvelierizstrādājumi”, Brīvības iela 90, Riga, LV-1001, Latvia.
The cost of returning the item is covered by the buyer. If you are sending an item with a value above €75, you should consider using a traceable delivery service or buying forwarding insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned goods.